OMS uses several jobs for importing, processing and exporting orders, inventory and catalogue. Through this view you can track and see all these jobs by:
- time: date and hour
- type of job: for example, import a new order, export stock snapshot messages, etc.
- status: the status codes for these jobs are
- output: click in the link that is in this field if you want to see the output of this job and its history.
You are able to search these jobs by date and job type.
Through this view you can track and see messages going in and going out in the OMS. It logs everything the application does so every time the application receives or sends a message, it logs something.
Every message has the following specifications
- ID: every message has a unique identifier.
- Topic: message type (i.e. order new, export stock, etc.).
- Body: content of the message
- Message recipient
- Class: envelope class name
- Handler: name of the class processing the message
- Middleware: name of the middleware class
When you are in the “Message Log” view, a list of all the messages that have been processed will be displayed. The information shown in the list is the following:
- Timestamp: “Started at” and “Ended at”
- Process ID
- View: click in the link that is in this field if you want to see the message specifications. You can view Status (error/ processed) and see payload of errors and retry a message by indicating a new Version and pressing the “retry” button. Additionally, there is a history of the message id at the bottom of the page (“Processing Log”).
Message Log Detail
You are able to search this messages by date, topic, communication type (all, synchronous, asynchronous), message ID and message content. Additionally you can filter these messages by topic when you click in one of the message topic line that have the topic you are interested.