An order is a request for goods. In this section you can find information about an order in your OMS.
Once you access the Orders section, you have an Order view which is divided into 2 main areas, search filter and order list:
The orders view shows the list of all orders in Admin. This list contains the following information:
- Order ID
- Items (number of items)
- Status reason
- Pick list
There is a link in the Pick list field that gives you all the details from that specific order, such as general information, billing and shipping address, item details, history, or payments information. Additionally, you can do different actions like cancel an order or create a return.
Then, you can as well quickly search orders by using different filters, like:
- Order ID
- Customer name
- Customer email
- Order Created dates: “From date” and “To Date”.
- Order status: new, approved, received, on hold, logistics in progress, logistics complete, complete, error, rejected, incomplete, aborted or all.
If you have in store pick up orders, the status are: ready to start picking, pick in progress, pick confirmed and pick declined.
- Order Item Status: new, received by logistics, ready for shipment, shipped, etc.
- Payment method: credit card, paypal, open invoice, real time banking, points, pay on collection or all payment methods.
- Shipping method: standard method, express method, in store pick up method or all shipping methods.
- Order Line type: unspecified or backorders.
- Order type: all orders, real orders, test orders.
- Item Stock Status: soft allocated, hard allocated, unallocated or any.
- Appeasement status: requested, pending release, released, cancelled or any.
- Return status: requested, approved, cancelled or any.
The actions and post sales actions are explained in the Customer Service User guide.