OMS uses several jobs for importing, processing and exporting orders, inventory and catalogue. Through this view you can track and see all these jobs by:
- time: date and hour
- type of job: for example, import a new order, export stock snapshot messages, etc.
- status: the status codes for these jobs are
- output: click in the link that is in this field if you want to see the output of this job and its history.
You are able to search these jobs by date and job type.
Sourcing Events - Source Engine Scheduler
The page gives visibility of all the source runs (allocation wave). This means, check at what time the sourcing was executed, if the execution was successful and the amount of input/output orders/lines.
The information shown in the summary is the following:
- Allocation Time: date and hour.
- Number of Incoming Orders and number of items (in brackets).
- Sourcing Status: success, running or failed.
- Number of allocated Orders and number of allocated items (in brackets).
- % Order allocation rate: percentage of the orders that have been allocated.
You are able to search these sourcing events by date and status (success, failed, running). Additionally you can order each column by pressing the column title.
Through this view you can track and see messages going in and going out in the OMS. It logs everything the application does so every time the application receives or sends a message, it logs something.
Every message has the following specifications
- ID: every message has a unique identifier.
- Topic: message type (i.e. order new, export stock, etc.).
- Body: content of the message
- Message recipient
- Class: envelope class name
- Handler: name of the class processing the message
- Middleware: name of the middleware class
When you are in the “Message Log” view, a list of all the messages that have been processed will be displayed. The information shown in the list is the following:
- Timestamp: “Started at” and “Ended at”
- Process ID
- View: click in the link that is in this field if you want to see the message specifications. You can view Status (error/ processed) and see payload of errors and retry a message by indicating a new Version and pressing the “retry” button. Additionally, there is a history of the message id at the bottom of the page (“Processing Log”).
Message Log Detail
You are able to search this messages by date, topic, communication type (all, synchronous, asynchronous), message ID and message content. Additionally you can filter these messages by topic when you click in one of the message topic line that have the topic you are interested.