The orders view shows the list of all orders in Admin. This list contains the following information:
- order id
- number of items
- status reason
- pick list: there is a link in this field that gives you all the order details: general information, billing and shipping address, items details, history, payments information, etc. Additionally, you can do different actions from here as cancel the order, create a return, etc.
Actions and Post Sales Actions will be explained in the Customer Service User guide.
Pick List View
You can quickly search an order by:
- Order ID
- Customer name
- Customer email
- Order Created dates: “From date” and “To Date”.
- Order status: new, approved, received, on hold, logistics in progress, logistics complete, complete, error, rejected, incomplete, aborted or all.
If you have in store pick up orders, the status are: ready to start picking, pick in progress, pick confirmed and pick declined.
- Order Item Status: new, received by logistics, ready for shipment, shipped, etc.
- Payment method: credit card, paypal, open invoice, real time banking, points, pay on collection or all payment methods.
- Shipping method: standard method, express method, in store pick up method or all shipping methods.
- Order Line type: unspecified or backorders.
- Order type: all orders, real orders, test orders.
- Item Stock Status: soft allocated, hard allocated, unallocated or any.
- Appeasement status: requested, pending release, released, cancelled or any.
- Return status: requested, approved, cancelled or any.